Here’s a round up of some details for Pokemon Masters, the new Pokemon mobile game
- Sugimori stated that “it will contain all of the past and present trainers from the video games.”
- Will most likely be a ‘gacha’ game, meaning you spend in-game currency, or money, for a chance to obtain a character at close to random.
- Each trainer is linked to a specific Pokemon that they are summoned with
- Battles are fought with teams of 3 Trainer/Pokemon duos.
- Battle system is less complex than the original games. Pokemon can attack, use a potion, and a special move in battle.
- Trainers are shown to have dialogue as well as voice acting.
- Will be released sometime in 2019.